View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
They mentioned Friday after all this happened that her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, has been photographed snorting cocaine so it looks like she could already be following in her parents' footsteps.

I was shocked when I was watching the Grammys last night and they mentioned that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together--they are trying to keep it quiet for now. I don't know what she sees in him especially after what happened before when he beat her. I was thinking the same thing as you, Bella, this could possibly be the worst decision of her life.
I don't even allow Rihanna or Chris Brown music in my house. I think she is an idiot and so is he.
I thank GOD I have never been hit by a man and the creeps I attract are cheaters, but that's a whole another story. I feel bad for women in situations like that, but I don't feel sorry for millionaires who can leave with no excuses. My heart goes out to a woman tied down financially with a jerk and gets beat for her kids to eat vs some rich broad who got whomped on and went back.. Just disgusts me!