View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Perhaps I am happy as I am. Dont expect to influence me as a faceless screen name. Those who do talk and advise me from this forum have known me for years, have probably met me, or spoken to me on the phone, I know and trust them.

You waltz in here once a year and expect me to watch and value your videos and links? I dont know you! Give me one reason why I should listen to your input? What you dont get Conrad, is that this was a community where some people posted everyday and made friendships, friendships so real, that trips were arranged across oceans and across state boarders for those regular members to meet up. In person. In the flesh. I dont care if you believe what I'm saying or not. This is a Forum, questions are asked, and everyone answers. The whole idea is to give your view. not to go swallow a bloody set of encyclopedia, and return ten months later with some undisputable scholarly Phd. Finally...if you paid attention, you would know how little I post on this place, and how little I have posted in the last year and a half compared to what I used to post YEARS AGO when you were probably last here. More to the point, you would know WHY.

<3 Ya friend.