View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
No, the correct assumption is the Human blue print is DNA. They have already shown that all life on earth uses DNA sequences, Humans are NOT exempt from that as paternity tests and genetically inherited Diseases proove. This is already happening...its not liberal propergander, we already know about the Human Genome. We already know that DNA is the hard-drive to EVERY living thing...not just Animals or mamals...but plants, bacteria, virus, and Humans

They are already offering pre birth screening to try and tell if babies have certain diseases, and if so...well....

Also what you dont realize is that most of these Genetic modifications are FOR Humans. They can programme Viruses to distroy cancer cells. But that means letting those "created" virus INTO a Human being. They can also do the same with a bacteria...infact once you get a genetic code you can put it into any cell and make it do what the code instructs.

Nathan, this is on a par to Nephilim I think. Except now we have NOONE else to blame but ourselves and can not blame the Host for these soon to be creations.

I'm just skimming this thread but wanted to point out that we do pre-birth screening at my office. It's a good thing. We can then find out a ton of information in order to help families arrange special delivery plans to include immediate surgery for the infant at our tertiary care center hospital. So, not all pre-birth screening is for abortions. In fact, my office does not do abortions. Please don't lump in all antenatal testing into some group of evil things. Not jumping on you, Dave, I'm just letting you know that you are mistaken about some of the things my type of office does.

~Amy

My son made this for me: