View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar

1) I disagree. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose. (line from a song, lol) He has performed the best when he is at rock bottom and forgets to give a shyte; not necessarily when the odds are stacked against him. (Sometimes those have happened at the same time maybe.)

2) I hope that isn't ever true for me.

3) That is what I have been trying to tell you for years! Thank goodness you finally got it.

4) Sooo, are you saying that were you a ranting loon before you had contact with him?

1) I think that Lil Evil and Jens Pulver are two separate things. I think Jens Pulver could be considered like a Host, a guy who fights, he's not bad, but he's no BJ Penn...what you saw Verses Urijah Faber...that was 90% Jens Pulver.

Now Lil Evil is something different. Almost an internal persona, I dont think Jens Pulver has much control over Lil Evil...I think you saw Lil Evil last right after the end of Cub Swanson...THAT was Lil Evil, because the speech was directed as much to himself, as Cub Swanson. I think Lil Evil was created out of trauma...and I think the longer Jens Pulver lives the more he resolves his inner conflict...that inner conflict is the life blood of Lil Evil. One day, Jens Pulver may well lose the will to fight...in the aggressive manner of his past. I think Jens likes fighting aswell...but Lil Evil is...something different, whose growth isnt just dependant on fighting an opponent...if Jens Pulver ever finds true inner peace, it will spell a possible permanent death for Lil Evil.

I just didnt want to psycho-analyse quite so much hahahahaha

2) I care about you deeply aswell Denise. You and I have quite a history on here. I hope GOD blesses you aswell...but you dont quite fight in an octagon...so the winning thing doesnt quite apply. IF Pulver would be more blessed by losing...I'd have no problem with him losing...but that usually spells hatred and abandonment by people like Goat, and insitutions.

3) No there is a difference...I still believe he will win. Many, if they are honnest, dont believe. I dont really know where you stand...I dont really know if you just want him to win...or you believe he will...I am both

4) I'm a loon aswell...but dont tell Jens that hahahahahahaahaha I Kid, I Kid...I perfer to call myself idiosyncratic...and ultimately...I'm about as harmless as they come