View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Funny, I posted this same video was posted on this forum a few months back but the YouTube video and my post had a different title. Because of this, there wasn't any controversy over the kid just simply being better than others.

Here's the link to that thread: http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7177

And here are your comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
That kid's got 'tude!! I love his swagger - and his mohawk. He's a phenom all right, a future Matt Hughes.

Nice find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Wow, he's got some moves!

He looked like a mini-Matt with those slams. I wonder what Matt would look like with a mohawk?

Quote:
I dunno, Bonnie...maybe it's cuter on 8-year olds...I'd do a photoshop and we could see?

Then again, I don't want to get in trouble with the management.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I was just teasing, Flo; although, I guess you could always photoshop Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Looks like some solid Judo to me,
Quote:
tee hee

Now THERE's an idea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I thought it was a little sad to watch personally... but that's just me.

A lot of kids he was wrestling probably had little to no wrestling experience. I guess I don't see what's impressive about a little phenom who's obviously been well coached from a very early age thrashing little kids who are just learning the sport.

I would enjoy watching him in High School or college though. I'm sure he's got a very good future ahead of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
That's what I thought! A few of throws throws looked like stuff I've seen in my Kids Judo class! He was very quick and very technical!
Quote:
Well, that's fine...but the important thing is...what's your opinion of a mohawk'd Mark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Supposedly these are championship wrestling matches with other kids at similar experience levels; but it really is hard to come up with an objective opinion since it's clearly a highlight reel video designed to sell this kid as a phenom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Seen it.
Quote:
Love it!!!
Amazing what a title can do! And we've been on this forum talking about the Liberal media doing the exact same thing. Hypocrites!!!