View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I noticed at work that almost no one - including other Christians I know seem to be going politically correct and excluding Christmas wishes.

I hear "Happy Holidays!" and almost never "Merry Christmas". It seems even Christians would sell Christ out in a heartbeat in order to appease the world who hate him.

I wonder what they would think of this verse - or better yet, what they would do with it in this case bc let's face it: even one of Jesus' greatest disciples denied him before men.

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven" Matt 10:33
When you are at work you should obey the policy at work. You are not being paid to evangelize. Work hard. Work to the best of your ability. Don't steal. Mind your own business. If you are paid to run a cash register, run it to the best of your ability. If you are on your lunch break and a co-worker asks you about your faith, you should be well-informed and explain it to the best of your ability. If you socialize with co-workers away from work, for example over a cup of coffee, you should not hesitate to share your opinions or beliefs. However, when you are on the clock, it should be all business.