View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
I'm often skeptical of things I hear from Pinto when I first hear them from him. When he exposes Barton's deceptions, it's hard to see where he'd be doing the same on those specific examples. See the part about Adams & the holy spirit. Reading the rest of Adam's letter, it's hard to see where Pinto would be doing the same, in THIS case. He has sketchy stuff elsewhere (earlier work) but is getting better at his work. I've seen other Pinto work where he misses things for missing a source, but not for cutting a source in half. That's the only reason I gave him a second chance. He has an agenda in this film; it's stated after the opening title.

On your reading: Dude, that's awesome. Anymore, I'm more interested in the less-often-discussed guys. I'm kinda tired of hearing about Jefferson's faith(s). It's almost like the non-Christians got all the notoriety. You gotta think that might just fit with humility. haha.

Ok, break time is almost over. I hopped on here for the training threads. :P
The best founder to read from who is not well known is Fisher Ammes. He actually penned the 1st amendment and when they were debating it on the floor he was the most vocal and sadly people have no clue who he is and even worse they have no idea the true meaning behind the 1st amendment.