View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
SW I never once implied anything. if you perceived it that way that is all you my man.

But to people of more moral integrity it is news sir.
Burden of proof is on you moron.

Maybe I am just more polite that "others"

Quote:
I read the bill and read it even before you posted it. I read it again to see what you were talking about and as I thought nothing. So do you have evidence or are you talking out of both sides of your mouth. You made the claim I asked for proof you told me to look up your proof. If you go to court you can;t tell the judge well I gave you the law book now I am sure it is in there you find it. Sorry it does not work that way. Cite the exact line subsection whatever you got to prove you are right. Even County Mike was wise enough to see it and one did not need to place a picture of boobs for him to see it. (sorry mike just messing with ya man). NateR has now also pointed out the same thing. And you come back is more later. Why didn't you tell NateR to go figure it out himself? The truth is you have no clue and simply wanted to start a fight. Be honest with yourself and own up man.

a. Just read it.. (oh yeah.. you have.. so what does that tell me?? You didn't comprehend) I gave you the page even... 132 and so on....
b.didn't know we were in court
c. I didn't tell Nate anything.. cause.. well.. he hadn't posted anything when I made my first post... or my second. Kinda difficult to show something to someone that hasn't even showed up yet...
d. Truth is.. you and many other people... read headlines.. and that's about it.

More on this later...