View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
typical SW response you make claims than refuse to back them up. Burden of proof is on you moron. You made the claim now back it up. I tried to be civil with you. Plus what happen to you never responding to my post or threads again. Luckily County Mike was so kind enough to properly articulate the situation instead of being a pompous jerk like you sir..

Hardly typical... you imply that I am immoral... now you call me a moron.. I don't remember saying I wouldn't reply to your posts.. but it has a ring to it...

sorry your "knee jerk reactionism".. doesn't include just a little thought.. I even gave you the page to read.. did you? hmmmm?

Quote:
Nevertheless they could have amended the bill to remove the language of bestiality from the omnibus. However they chose not to thus by default they allow sex with animals. So the story is true and it is new worthy. So SW I hope the next comment is either proof or I was wrong.

OK.. you are wrong.. just read it.. and then you get your proof.

I never said a negitive word to you,...

why do you love insulting me??? you have a thing for me or something??? Sorry.. I don't swing that way sweety.... and here I was.. thinking that you were a closed minded bigot...