View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 02:47 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
you started with the asking about children, you can tell me what the point is.....

i never asked you..i ask Neezer because she question what i believe so i ask her how she is raising her children to see where she stood...she didn't answer me though.

and based on your logic, nate didn't have kids, so his opinion didn't count, it seems to me you don't have much room to talk, you only have one, I have four, so I guess, ---according to your logic and reasoning--- i am the most qualified to speak on this subject, unless someone with five wants to come on here and talk
lol...you really dont believe that quantity supersedes quality do you ?

and yes, i am not familiar with your testimony so i assume you don't have a christian worldview. please correct me if i am wrong and tell me you have accepted Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation

i never asked you..i ask Neezer because she question what i believe so i ask her how she is raising her children to see where she stood...she didn't answer me though
i dont have to prove anything to you....just God....sorry to burst your bubble though.