View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
I mean some christians will ream you out for standing for the truth, that is that a fat guy does not give you presents.....
My brother once got called a bad father because he refused to allow his sons to believe in Santa Claus. That doesn't even make any sense, he's a "bad father" because he chooses to NOT lie to his kids? So those parents who intentionally deceive their children, by telling them that Santa Claus exists, for the first 5-10 years of their lives (even longer if their kids are on the slow side) are good parents? That really just serves to illustrate how twisted and upside down our morals have become in this day and age.

I would even go so far as to say that it is a sin for a parent to teach their children about Santa Claus. A parent who claims to be a Christian and does so ought to be ashamed of themselves and needs to repent of that sin and apologize to their children immediately. Any Christian parent on here who disagrees is free to post a Bible verse that would imply otherwise.