View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I watched the whole video and the only thing that the scientists know for sure about the Tunguska explosion is that nobody knows for sure what really happened. The theories include an asteroid, a comet, an exploding UFO, ball lightning, an extraterrestrial nuclear bomb, even a swarm of mosquitos - or some combination of any of those.

So you could almost say that the details of the Tunguska explosion are just as much a mystery as the details of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back on the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Are there any reports from the native tribes in the area of people or reindeer being turned into salt? Are there an inordinate amount of salt deposits on the outskirts of the blast zone?

Also, the quote from the angel "For I cannot do anything until you arrive there." So, was the angel going to simply pause the asteroid/meteorite/comet in mid-air until Lot made it to the city that doesn't seem like he originally planned to spare? That (along with shielding this small city from the blast) would require just as much of a miracle as simply sticking with the Bible's description of GOD raining down brimstone and fire on the cities.
Now had you just posted that as a response originally...We could have had a mature adult debate...but it takes me to accuse you of being inapropriate before you act in a reasonable manner. Its such a pity because all you do is ruin what could have been a lively and exciting debate.

I wont bother expounding on the questions you pose lest I incure yet more of your Holier-then-thou wrath.