View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Another Spoiler so be aware!

No disrespect to him and i appreicate the troubles he has gone through but man i can see why some people in the house got irriatated with him!

More importantly, as Bisping complained about how hard he goes in training, im not sure he realises sometimes the damage he is doing. I mean, im not sure there was any need to throw them punches at the end, i mean the guy was way gone!

I mean i spoke up for Rampage against Wanderlei, you know its the heat of the moment and perhaps i am being unfair to Hamill but he didnt seem to grasp fully what had happened. Myabe i am being unfair but i wasnt that impressed with him.

I mean Frankilin worked him over wonderfully and he doesnt act all crazy about it!
leave him alone

I think its adorable that he got really excited at the end and wouldnt stop bouncing, litterally around the cage.

As for the follow up punches...didnt he mention the justification for that in his post fight interview...I'm sure he said that he wasnt sure that Munoz was out, because he saw his head move...now it was going saggy...but he didnt know and the Ref hadnt stopped it at the time...sooo...no I think he was alright

Who cares what Michael Bisping thinks