View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:34 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
If she wanted them so badly why didn't she take care of them to begin with? Supervised visitation usually comes in when a parents has shown they are unwilling to act in the best interest of their child and put the children at risk for harm. The law requires costs to assume being with a parent is what is in their best interest and most courts make every effort to give parents a chance to change so they can be with their children. So if she really wanted to be with her child she should get whatever help she needs, not abduct them. That just proves how unstable she is and how she will put her own selfish desires above the safety and well being of her child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
On the same name thing, I did ask "who does that" to a friend and was reminded of George Foreman. I have a hard time think these two people did anything out of honor. Maybe more like branding.
I don't even know what to say to that.

I'm not condoning what she did but something that keeps coming back to me is that the state had those kids three years and she was still visiting. And I can't think of any other motive for the abduction besides a desperation to be with her children. In this day and time I can appreciate those things.