Thread: How do you feel
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 08:23 PM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
That is what I was going to do if I didn't get accepted into nursing school the first time around! I loved my clinicals in the OR. Congratulations and it should be nothing if not exciting. Our program here lasts a year. When times are tough just say to yourself, "I can survive anything for one year." That's what we do at work. When things are in the gutter and everyone has strapped their hair up and dirty to their elbows, feeling like giving up, someone will say, "Come on, people! We can survive anything for 12 hours (our shift length)". It is lame but has pulled me through more than a couple of times. And it will be all worth it once you finish.

Again congratulations!
Thanks for the advice!!! And the positive thoughts I love the OR, couldn't imagine working in any other department. But I want more hands on experience, and feel like I'm doing more than putting a tray together. Your advice was excellent. I feel I've done nothing this last year but have a pity party for myself, and that flew by. Why not make something of this year? You're right I can get through it, it won't last forever and time spent will be worth it in the end! November can't get here fast enough lol. Thanks again, you're too sweet!!