View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
So Dave, this is your scenario?

I loan you money to buy something and you agree to pay me back over time.
Somebody destroys the item you purchased with my money.
You think that means you no longer owe me the money or that I should be willing to let you skip a few payments?

Doesn't work like that. You pay up or you end up even more broke, if you know what I mean.
Skip afew payments in time...not value...and you can add interest on that time. Thats the morally correct thing to do if you can afford to...and dont tell me a multinational bank, cant afford to put off the payments of less then fifty odd customers per bank for three odd months.

YOU personally might not be able to afford to defer the charges...but you are a single person...not a multinational company.

As for your other bit...if you attacked me and succeeded...I sell my story to the paper on how the local police force which I pay for didnt defend me, then I take you to court and claim damages...Double pay cheque for me. I'm sure I can take a small amount of physical punishment from the likes of you, to claim some stupid ammount for psychological trauma...or whatever the most idiotic thing a court can uphold is

If you attack me and kill me...you win you get to sell your story on how when you went to attack me, I defended myself, and injured you slightly, and thats not fair, coz you have human rights also...then you go to court and claim damages from my estate for the damage I did to you whilst you were killing me. Then you get sent to prison, Murder...ohhh say about twenty five years...now halve that coz we dont have the money or room to keep you...so twelve years...halve that for good behaviour, six years...now bear in mind youve been locked up in custody for a year prior to court...so five years.

During that five years you spend no money so your savings on my death improve in a nice Cash ISA, You dont have to pay rent, you dont have to pay tax, your meals are healthy and provided regularly...and you get to meet loads of friends who can tell you how next time you kill, you can get away with it...unless you'd rather come back to the cushy number you're in.

Four years in, you go for an appeal, to the European Court of Human Rights...and coz they have a superiority complex they free you right away...so you then go to court for false imprisonment....another big pay day for you.

Yeah....you think I'm kidding...but i'm not. Thats how bad it is in England