View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:22 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well you should care. This is about world wide public confidence, and lets face it, the number of people in Europe, and the Number of people in the Orient, kinda out weight the number of people in the US.

China is coming to get you! Do you understand that? You, personally may not care about colonialism...but your multinational companies, that form the backbone of your industry, and that terraform other countries in order to multiply and bring back profit...THEY DO...and they have a BIG impact...and its a matter of national security that they do for your nation to survive as it does.

Even if you despute ALL of that.

I tell you now. China is very much collonial...as its conquest of Africa at the expense of the US AS WE SPEAK is showing.

You have FOUR years of your Reign left unless you listen and you change. After that, Good luck to you, and GOD save us all...as the Planet becomes eclipsed by an Americans worst nightmare...a Communistic, collonial, ever expanding, ruthless, human rights disregarding Nation of Tyrants...the likes of which you have never seen before.

I would love for you to detail to me, in light of having just written off both democrats and republicans, exactly how you think that you are taking care of your own business. Nice words...but we dont see the action...I think thats the problem im trying to illustrate.

Feel free to educate dumb Englishman...
I keep hearing alot of people say this and I'm a little confused about it. America's consumption of goods and services are the economic drivers of China right now. When we're broke, China is going to sell their goods to who...????.....NOBODY! They're economy will fold overnight! When America goes under, the rest of the world is going with, sad but true!

And notice I emphasized when...............we are never going to pay back $15,000,000,000,000. A financial tsunami is coming! The world is going to experience the biggest financial crisis it has ever seen. The only logical solution world political leaders will have is to go to a one world currency. This will cancel out debts and/or share debts, and stop the manipulation of different currencies. The stage is being set.