View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
what is dollywood?

anyway .. twinsmama .. i don't think they were dissing marriage but it was more of support for gay marriage .. don't know .. could be wrong ... but i would think it would be a play on words meaning gays should be allowed to marry ... i just think censoring something like that is silly ... i could understand swear words or something .. i remember when i was younger there was a kid my age wearing a swastika on his shirt (i am sure that is considered offensive and not allowed here in canada).. i started mouthing off to the kid saying he didn't know what it stood for and crap as no one else would do it .. LOL .. the kids dad came by and wanted to tear me a new one (surprise, he was wearing the same shirt) .. anyways, stuff like that i can see being offensive, beer shirts and ghey stuff, i'd say pick your battles ..
Dollywood is a theme park started by country music singer Dolly Parton.

Anyways, I would full expect to be asked to turn my T-shirt inside out at Dollywood if I were wearing an "Abortion is murder!" shirt. So, the only reason for me to wear such a shirt would be to spark a reaction and then cry about how my freedom of speech is being violated. These women's motives are no different. Only the media actually pays attention to them because the media is working overtime to sell the gay agenda.