View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
No it doesn't. It's an unlawful search. No probable cause. What other rights are you willing to give up?

Do you know how much a drug screen costs? I do. It's $228.00. I have a receipt in front of me showing it. Do you think poor folks can afford that?

I find it to be a total conflict of interest on the Gov's part too. How nice that he and wife share stock in a company that provides drug screens. Putting it under his wife's name doesn't take away the conflict. Sure they say they won't apply for the contract now, but they will eventually imo.

I thought folks wanted a less intrusive government, maybe that's only the one's who care about the CONUS though.

EDIT: How about we deny any welfare or any benefits to fat people, because we know that they chose the gluttonous lifestyle with their unhealthy eating habits? Do you really want to live in a nanny state? Attacking and charging the poor when they don't have the funds to feed themselves is repulsive and unAmerican.
It is true that there are more overweight/obese people than there are drug users. Their lifestyle undoubtedly costs us far more than drug abuse.