View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Isn't every case of rape "assault rape?"

I'd love to see how many rapes were committed by christian people during the last 5 years or so, but that would be christian bashing according to people on here. Anyone have those numbers handy?
Christian in name only...and here in this case we have a WHITE European nation where Muslims stand out easily. Its safe to assume these were Muslims who committed the rapes. It is not safe to assume every white European is Christian...not anymore.

Quote:
Read Judges 21: 10- 24. If I recall and understood it correctly, it was ok for men to kidnap women and girls and (take as wives) rape them. I'm sure I'll be told that that's not what it means and that because it was in the OT it doesn't apply.
It is for the men to take them as wives. As the Lord commanded. They needed wives! And the women needed husbands. Don't sit here in 2011 and judge their actions. Mores were far different back then and our modern "logic" doesn't always apply.

Quote:
Numbers 31: 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Again, what's wrong with that? God didn't say RAPE THE GIRLS. He said take them for yourselves - in other words - marry them. Again, times were faaaaar different back then. We cannot sit here and judge them.

Quote:
Aren't women supposed to submit to the dominance of man according to the bible? Seems they are treated like crap there too.
Wrong. Husbands and wives submit to each other!

Ephesians 5:21 "Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God" - please, if you will, interpret this verse Buzzard.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/