View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:51 AM
Buzzard

Isn't every case of rape "assault rape?"

I'd love to see how many rapes were committed by christian people during the last 5 years or so, but that would be christian bashing according to people on here. Anyone have those numbers handy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
The way Muslims treat Women is plumb evil! In some cases its like a slave with no value!
Read Judges 21: 10- 24. If I recall and understood it correctly, it was ok for men to kidnap women and girls and (take as wives) rape them. I'm sure I'll be told that that's not what it means and that because it was in the OT it doesn't apply.

If I am truly wrong in my interpretations, I'll gladly listen to your corrections.

Read Numbers 31: 7-18

Numbers 31: 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

EDIT: There are other verses that suggest the same though atm I'm too lazy to look them up.

Aren't women supposed to submit to the dominance of man according to the bible? Seems they are treated like crap there too.

Now to be fair and balanced like Fox News. Teeheehee. I couldn't keep a straight face after saying that.

The quran and the muslim religion has some crappy disgusting stuff in there too but I can't quote it because I don't own a copy and can't verify if what I read on the net is actually in it or not at this time. I own several bibles so I can go to them for review.

If this were a muslim site and the people were only picking on the christian religion, you'd see me saying the same about their religion as I do about christianity, still finding both to be full of hate (maybe too harsh of a word) for anyone who doesn't follow x's brand of religion.

Last edited by Buzzard; 06-30-2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Addition