Thread: How do you feel
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Court about my summer visitation with Benaiah was today. Really it didn't seem like court, because his mom sat out by the elevators, I sat in the courtroom by myself, and the lawyers talked to the judge in his chambers. Basically I got what I asked for with no resistance. I really don't get it. I don't get why we wasted our time and money when we could have communicated & easily solved the visitation schedule conflict. Oh well, at least we have a permanent schedule now, which is exactly what I wanted so we wouldn't have this arguing every year about when I get to have him. This was all so unnecessary.....
Glad you're getting things worked out. Sorry it took so much effort but I look forward to hearing about visits with your son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Astonished!

And hysterically laughing at myself!

I started taking ice skating lessons back in February…….and after slamming my head on the ice I started wearing a helmet……..

And then after banging up my knees I started wearing knee pads……..

And after landing on my elbow I started wearing elbow pads…….and wrist guards…..just to be safe………

So I look more like I am taking ice hockey lessons than figure skating lessons……
But a girls gotta have protection………

And I thought all was well…..until my last lesson…….when I couldn’t stop and crashed into the boards…….and fractured my pinkie………

What now??!?! Hockey gloves?!?
I've got tons of hockey gear. Do you have a butt pad to protect your tailbone?