Thread: How do you feel
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:01 PM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
In your time in a relationship with her did you find her to be a controlling person? She reminds me of someone else I've seen in a custody issue that had a horrible need to control things and people and ended up using a child to control the other parent.
I think that during the affair, or at least after she was pregnant, she probably felt like she had no control, or maybe felt desperate or feelings of desperation. I am just guessing. I don't recall her trying to be controlling of me at any point then. Most of the, for lack of a better word, "disturbing" things happened after Ben was born, even moreso after his surgery. She sent a letter to my mother that contained copies of emails she sent to a church she had gone to while she was pregnant with Ben and for a while after he was born, and in the emails she said that she had post-partem depression. I was never aware of it, but it made some things that had happened easier to understand. Now, 2 years later, I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to go with Mr. Westcott....