Thread: The Killing
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
My sister has been watching this; I didn't know anything about it until she mentioned it last Sunday and then I saw this thread. I just caught last week's episode they replayed this morning and then watched tonight's episode. I need to go to the link and watch the first episodes leading up to tonight, but I'm definitely hooked.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who didn't see tonight's episode; I'll just say it leaves you with this sick, awful "Oh no!" realization...

I can't wait for next week's episode!
Bonnie, last week I missed about 20 minutes of the episode and I went on-line to try to watch it. At one time there were free episodes on the website but it appears that they are not available any longer. Under the "Schedule" header there is a "Where to Watch" link which list several pay options for viewing (iTunes, etc.). Unfortunately, it looks like they are charging about $2 an episode.