View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 04:41 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
It is common, because holistic doctors prescribe it to anyone for anything. All you have to tell them is your tired and unable to have sex and they will write it up for you. By the way its also common for people who abused steroids too ...

Sonnen said he was told he didn't have to by the Csac which wasn't true, when asked why he didn't fill it in on the pre fight questionnaire he said because he was embarrassed because other fighters like to look over the shoulder.

In that last statement I quoted Sonnen twice, both statement contradict each other. If you want a third, he said to the one doc he was going to piss hot, if you want a forth, he said he didn't know there were different Docs ? Do you see how many stories surround this 1 incident. Talk about 1 lie to try and cover up another lie.
Did he get testosterone from a holistic doctor?

I was also under the impression that Randy, Hendo, and Hughes were all on TRT.

The bottom line for me is, California approved it, and didn't care for the Okami fight.
Then DID care, with the same results, for the Anderson fight.

Now, if he didn't get it approved like he was suppose to
(as you are for prescribed drugs) then so be it.
But when your commission allowed the same exact thing less than a year before for the same guy, can you really be so upset with the guy?

California admitted they approved it before,
and admitted he didn't do the paperwork properly,
and lowered his suspension for 6 months because of it.