Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Blach House/BJJ Revolution Join Forces

This is some really exciting newss for me & my team (BJJ Revolution):

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJRevolutionTeam.com
“BLACK HOUSE TEAM NOGUEIRA HAS JOINED FORCES WITH BJJ REVOLUTION. THE JIU JITSU PROGRAM AT BLACK HOUSE TEAM NOGUEIRA WILL NOW BE UNDER THE LEGEND RODRIGO MEDEIROS. STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO SOON… OSSSSSSSSSSSSS”
This is great news! The Power House MMA Team brings along with them the likes of the Nogueira Brothers, Junior Dos Santos, Jose Aldo, Lyoto Machida, Andre Galvao, and many more to the BJJ Revolution Team Family! BJJ Revolution Team grows stronger and stronger each and everyday! Join the movement! Stop by your closest BJJ Revolution Team Academy today! Click here to find the closest official BJJ Revolution Team Academy to you!
A little history: BJJ Revolution was started by Rodrigo Medeiros (the new instructor at Black House) & Julio "Foca" Fernandez. There are 3 BJJ Revolution gyms here in Virginia: Richmond BJJ & Self Defense Academy in downtown Richmond, Revolution BJJ (my gym) in Richmond's West End, and Charlottesville BJJ in Charlottesville. This past weekend, Julio was in town teaching seminars at the Academy (Sat) & Revolution (Sun). While at Revolution, he was able to promote a whole slew of my teammates, including gym co-owner Trey Martin to black belt! While there, he told Trey about the new partnership & said that there's now a good possibility that we could start getting seminars from the Nogs, Aldo, Anderson, etc.

Fun fact: Rodrigo was Brock's jits coach (taught him the arm triangle he beat Carwin with), and now he's the head instructor at Black House. I'm guessing Brock won't surprise Junior with too much on the ground when they meet up!