View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
face it, chael lost ... and had he won, he would have been stripped and the fight would have been a no contest .. LOL ...
Who said I thought Chael won? Its obvious he lost I never said he won?? I'm just saying Silva fans act like they new all along that he was going to beat Chael even though Chael was winning the fight 4 rounds to 0 and there was but a minute and a half left. All I'm saying is Chael made him look ordinary and even though we all new Chael was a great wrestler we never expected for it to be so one sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
It's not like Anderson was never hit or taken down by other people he has fought before Sonnen, and YES a lot of people both fans and haters of Silva saw the potential for Chael to beat Silva by taking him down and controlling the fight on the ground. The fact is, it just wasn't the outcome MOST people thought would happen. I figured Silva would put him away earlier in the fight, and he almost did twice before that last round.

9 out of 10 times, Anderson Silva beats Chael Sonnen inside of 25 minutes and probably 5 or 6 of those times it happens within 15 minutes. Sonnen is tough, and he fought a great fight against Silva but I still would favor Silva in a rematch.
I was rooting for Chael Sonnen because he won me over as a fan in the lead up to the fight with all of his amazing trash talk. I have said it before and Ill say it again I also thought Silva would put him away early but once the fight started and Chael did exactly waht he said in the interviews prior the fight I was completely in shock!!!

I agree with you JB that Chael would be the underdog in the rematch but I still think Chael has a good chance to beat him. I don't think your 9 out of 10 is accurate.