View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I dont, frankly, know why Jesus Himself would bother, simply appearing and dissapearing infront of Joshua with a cryptic message about his Title...or why he would bother wrestling with Abraham...thats what grunts are for...since when does the president, personally lead the troops into Battle??? Jesus MUSTNT lead the troops into battle...he has NO NEED for troops if he tried to do that...his mere presence would be enough...there IS NO WAR if you put Christ as the head of the Angelic Armed Forces...So He CANT be Christ.
Quote:
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14And the armies which were in heaven followed him
upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Abraham didn't wrestle with anyone; I think you are referring to Jacob.

Last edited by Play The Man; 04-02-2011 at 09:21 PM.