View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Like you have never rebelled before....at least she is the one offering forgiveness...someone comes to ask what they should do in a difficult situation that could have got them killed...and all you do is blame them.

Why didnt you even bother to actually answer the question posed.
If he wants forgiveness don't you think he will ask for it? She has no idea how he will respond. If he isn't changed he may get mad at her for embarrassing him and no telling what he will do.

I've never been one to say I know you are sorry so I'll forgive you. If I'm sorry I'll tell you and if you forgive me you can tell me then. To me it's kinda a slap in the face if someone were to say I forgive you because I know you did something wrong. Who makes them able to go around pointing out who is doing wrong things and who isn't.

telling him you forgive him is only going to make yourself feel better. you should have done something then. that could have been more beneficial to possible save other from going through what you did. telling him you forgive him is going to be beneficial to who?