View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Well, either Leonard was unaware there was just 1 second left in the round, or that twister was just too painful to hang on any longer.

I've never heard of or seen a twister before.

I hadn't either, Bonnie. Did he end up with submission of the night? I thought the fight was about even until that, maybe even slightly in Leonard's corner...

It looked like the Korean Zombie wasn't as sharp as I remembered him from his last fight but he sure did a great job with the submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

Dan Hardy looked small compared to Johnson who reminded me of GSP. I wonder how Johnson would do against GSP? I think they'd be a good match-up, maybe better than Anderson/GSP. They're both at the bigger end of WW in size, both really physically strong and Johnson has those long arms that might even out whatever edge GSP might have in other areas.

What do y'all think?
Just how much weight did Johnson cut? Joe kept saying he'd gas out but he didn't look that tired until the very end and even then...

Dang, I was really hoping Hardy could come back with a vengence after his fight with Condit.