View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I guess it depends on how you look at Jackson's camp. Is it a training facility or is it a team? If it's a training facility, then anyone who is willing to pay the fee should be able to train there. If it's a team, then it should be more of a "pick and choose" who trains there and who will fight who.
It's a training camp.. but per many fighters there.. they are "a team"...

Quote:
Even as a team, how awesome is it to say you have the #1 and #2 LHW fighters in the world and now they have to fight each other. It's a sport, not a gang war. No reason they can't adjust training schedules so they aren't training at the same time and work towards a great fight.
This gives Evans a built in excuse for losing to Jones.. "Greg knows all my tricks and weaknesses... Of course he is going to show these to Jones"

That way he can throw Jackson's camp under the bus.. and it makes "some sense".. if he stayed with Jackson's.. "He was paying more attention to hom than me.."