View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:22 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
yeah but style wise jones hasnt faced anyone like shogun... His striking and jj is on another level to what jones has faced... He hasnt even wanted to stand up long with the wrestlers he has faced... Theres a big difference between putting a wrestler who spends no time training off there back there and a jj blackbelt... the best person jones has faced on the ground is bonnar and he couldnt finish him... Im sure he has improved alot since that fight though... well see on saturday..

also you forgot a shogun opponent who tried to tak him down... his name is ricardo arona and hes won about ever jj compertion hes ever been in and had monster td's in his prime... He took shogun down almost got subbed got swept and hammer fisted to unconsciousness
you could be right .. but if jones gets him down, he is so long that he can make great strikes from the top .. just like the vera fight ... one elbow and a broken orbital .. i love shogun and jones, so i don't know how i am gonna even watch this ... i'll be happy if either wins ... i just think jones has the style advantage in this fight ..