View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Ken Shamrock and Randy Couture have had it out with the UFC brass too. I'm sure this won't be a popular opinion here but, I would say that Tito Ortiz is worthy of HOF status in the UFC, and he's had it out with Dana more than anybody. Plenty of HOF members of other sports leagues have also done and said questionable things, but it doesn't change their accomplishments.

Randy's deal was money.. and he had issues with Dana.. Not the whole of the UFC...

Tito in the HOF??? What has really done to earn that?? Won some fights.. and ducked Chuck..

Quote:
Nothing against Pulver at all, but if an argument for Jens can be made with an MMA record of 23-14 with only 8 fights in the UFC, so can one for Frank at 23-10 with 5 fights in the UFC. Especially if the bulk of the argument is based on being the first to win a specific title. .
Very good point there...

Quote:
Honestly, I say they both should be recognized, however neither one really measures up to the level of Matt, Chuck, or Randy who are truly deserving of the status on all accounts.
Too bad there won't be an MMA Hall of Fame.. if there was.. then sure Jens gets in