View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Not to sound mean, but why worry about other people if you can't feel or see what their hearts feel or believe? You should be worried about your own faith and ministry instead of assuming or judging what you think others are capable of feeling or believing. The more time we try to figure out other people the more time we are taking from our lives. Some things are just unknown.
Matthew 28 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Romans 10 "for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

Mark 1 "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Why worry? If my biblical understanding leads me to be concerned that some of my friends may misunderstand salvation and I say nothing then what love is there in that? Have I been faithful in following the words of Christ if I fear someone does not understand Him and I ignore it so it is of no worry to me? Failing to be "worried" about the salvation of others is a direct contradiction to the instructions Chirst gives up. I believe you misunderstand what judgement is.