View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I thought everybody loved Randy Couture, I'm quite suprised that so many are questioning his Faith...I dont know enough to say...as a counter ballence...I do know that he served in the U.S Forces and therefore would have been willing to sacrifice himself for others...sure he's got some grave sin by the sound of it...but Christ also said that Greater Love hath no man then to lay down his life for a friend...whether or not he IS a christian...he does still mention GOD
Randy spent all of his time in the army pretty much wrestling he just as well could have been in college or something.

I love Randy Couture. I'm just saying I don't think he is really saved. He may have faith but I'm guessing he just doesnt know what it is. Like Nate always says believing isn't enough. Even the Devil believes in God.

As a fighter and person outside of Christianity he is great from what I hear. He is humble.

Infact he may well be a decent Christian if it wasn't for him screwing around on just about 2/3 of the wives he's had.