View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
exactly who asked you to Who won?? Wheres their siggie??

Fine...you know what...•••• it.

YOU do the siggie contest from now on. I'm through spending my hardpressed time trying to arrange things that other people are wholly ungrateful for. I cant be bothered to argue...

Dave.. take a breath...

who asked me doesn't matter... I don't know who won. But it was a fun discussion..

The only reason I pointed it out is that you weren't around 5 days before the event and hadn't posted anything.. so I say... sure why not... I will do it again..

Then you come along.. and have to post the exact same thing.. with the exception of your video. But for some reason didn't post the actual fight card...

What prolly would have been the more "normal" thing to do would be to say... "Hey Spiritwalker got the thread out before me.. guys.. I am just sooooo busy....so here are my picks.. and the winner gets the belt sig"...

but instead.. you make another thread.. which is seems that I am not the only one that thought that was a backhand slap move... whatever.... no big deal... I just say it was kinda lame..

but then you get all in a "huff" and are ready to take your toy and go... just seems a bit ...well.... "not happy."