View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i'm not a Dana fan at all and things like shelling out 20 grand to save a child and then telling everyone
that it was you who did it is more of a self serving move then a compassionate one,dont get me wrong i think its great he did it...
but i would be more impressed if we found out some other way other then through one of his employees. .

Well.. what is it?? Dana told everyone he did it.. or one of his employees?? I don't recall him making any statements about this at all.. and even if he did want to blow his own horn for it.. nothing wrong with that.. "to a degree"... McD spent something like $500,000 on an ad campaign talking about how they donated 100,000 to local charities... or so I "heard"

I get very tired of people bashing on the guy.. he has a foul mouth.. that's pretty much it... and he draws peoples attention to him.. and him being the "Grand Pooh-Ba" of the biggest and best MMA company in the world.. does nothing but help the sport...
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno