View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think this is a better example of the closed-mindedness and bigotry of the "Gay Rights" agenda than anything else. If a neo-Nazi walks into a Pizza Hut and orders a pizza, does that mean that Pizza Hut supports White Supremacism? Of course not, only an idiot would make that assumption. However, the Gay Rights movement loves to target Christian organizations, so it doesn't surprise me that they would go after a company like Chick-Fil-A.

The only intolerance on display here is from the Gay Rights activists.
I agree with the sentiment...

But If the neo-Nazi's had food provided to them by Pizza Hut... (anyone remember Pizza Inn?) at one of there gatherings... I understand why someone looking for a reason to complain about.. could complain.. just trying to make a fire... when there most likely isn't even any smoke.

seems like one of their independent owners prolly provided food cause either that person.. or knew a person that supports an anti gay agenda...