View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I have had 1 wreck, when I was 17. Not my fault. Only ever got 2 tickets, 1 for speeding (90 in a 55 ) and one for exhibition of acceleration...I was mad at the guy I was dating so I raced off and made the tires squeal. Got caught by a cop. I played the whole "girl driving a stick" card and the officer was nice enough to go to court with me and testify on my behalf. That ticket was dismissed. I haven't had a ticket at all since I was 18.

~Amy
I've been hit twice: once by a little whiny emo brat in a purple Saturn rear-ended my while I was waiting to make a left turn, the other when a guy ran a stop sign & T-boned me. The only other time I've been in trouble is when I got busted for doing 89 in 65. Actually, I was doing more like 95-100, but the officer felt bad for me. It was 2am, & was on the way home from my girlfriend's place & I had work at 8:30. I told him I was tired & just try to go home, so he gave me a break on the speed. Had he put it over 90, it would have been reckelss endangerment, a felony charge.