Not only will the card feature what is more than likely a light heavyweight contender bout between Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Thiago Silva. But now the UFC has put pen to paper and booked the Stann vs. Silva fight set for UFC 130 which is set to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The headliner is set and confirmed to be the third contest between Frankie "The Answer" Edgar and Gray "The Bully" Maynard for the UFC Lightweight Title.
The headliners most recently fought on New Year’s day to a draw at UFC 125: Resolution.
The card thus far is as follows.
- Frankie "The Answer" Edgar (champion) vs. Gray "The Bully" Maynard (UFC Lightweight Title)
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Thiago Silva
- "The Axe Murderer" Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
- Frank Mir vs. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
- Thiago "Pitbull" Alves vs. Rick Story