View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Miss Foxy

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...derson-hes-the
As far as Anderson Silva, he's got the (UFC) record for consecutive wins. He's going for number 14. He's going for his eighth consecutive title defense. He wins this fight, and he's looking at a possible superfight that would be the biggest fight we've ever done... I think what Anderson has accomplished, I think he's the best to ever compete in mixed martial arts. And it's not like I have this Chuck Liddell relationship with Anderson Silva where I brought the guy in and he's still close to me or whatever. I'm just being honest. You can't deny it. When people go in and try to start arguing, 'Yeah, but that fight was boring, and this fight was boring,' not every fight is going to be the greatest fight you've ever seen, but you can't deny what the guy has accomplished."UFC President Dana White tells the media at yesterday UFC 126 Pre fight press conference that he feels Anderson Silva is the best Mixed Martial Artist of all time. He most certainly holds the record for most consecutive wins inside the UFC, but the dark horse in the GOAT debate would have to still be Fedor Emelianenko... What do you think BJPENN.COM, who is the greatest of all time?

Typical Dana!! lol