View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:48 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Tolerance is acceptance and since the bible say let no filthy communication come from you r mouth letting someone blaspheme the name of our Lord or curse like a sailor in you presence is tantamount to allowing agreeing that it is ok. So not sure why you would think it is ok for someone to blaspheme God in your ear shot. I have thrown away movies because of this. Sure I agree some words are subjective but most are not and they have clean counter parts I should not have to remove myself in an eatery because the teeny bopper next to me is trying to be cool by cussing. I will and have called them out and had them removed from my presence. As a food manager I have kicked people out for cussing. It is not ok just to let them do it especially when there are kids around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
What irks me is people who throw up the intolerance excuse to justify their beliefs. The bible never says we are to tolerate sin ever. And it should be confronted at all times. The bible also makes it clear that if you do not confront those in sin and they die in that sin their blood is on your hands. So even if they are stupid people Bama the most Christ like thing to do is let them know they are doing wrong no matter how the person might take it. I have no issue when people call me out for my bluntness because they are right we should tell the truth in love and not with a spinning back fist. A real follower of Christ will not be offended by the correction and try to change.
So i think you are very Chrsit like when you are looking out for your kids. You do not have to tolerate that no matter what SPiritwalker thinks

So do you kick fat ass people out of your eatery when they have already eaten two plates and then order a big ole piece of fudge cake?

Or do you tolerate that sin?