View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. .

Please tell me that you are kidding...

Quote:
Actually it's a world full of evil. The Bible is very clear on that. This is the Christianity section, thus we will discuss this topic from a Christian viewpoint. Interjecting your overly-sentimental, "can't we all just get along?" hogwash into the discussion is off-topic for this section of the forums..
Maybe because I am sentimental..I am in a better place than many... who knows... I don't belive people that are closed minded are better off than I. But again.. who knows.. maybe ignorance is bliss.. but because when you find ignorance.. when you see it everywhere.. it's normally because your in a closet.

Didn't Christ say love your brother and Judege not least ye be judged? So I don't know that I would call "everyone finding a common ground to build from so we don't have to throw stones at each others heads.." "hogwash".

But no one is discussing Evil.. per say.. maybe some evil things...

Quote:
My parents made sure that we understood that this world was an evil place and that Christ is going to return and destroy it because there is absolutely nothing redeeming about our world in its current state at all. Your children need to understand that as well if they are going to truly understand the teachings of Jesus Christ.

And on that note.. I am out of here..

Nate.. I would love to actually have a religious discussion face to face.. But I can not, will not agree with that. You and I are not even on the same level... just totally dumbstruck by that comment... I don't know how you can enjoy anything.. if you turley feel that way.

If that means I rot in hell.. then so be it. Nothing redemming about a beautiful sunrise?? Or apperciating it??
A childs laugh.."
The totally complete way my kids love me?

Nothing redeming in this world??? NOTHING????..

You remind my of Q from Star Trek: TNG....

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 02-01-2011 at 08:37 PM.