View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 03:50 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, seriously? NOBODY becomes a UFC AND/OR NCAA champion by size and athleticism alone.
He never said that he relies on size and athleticism alone but may rely on them too much. But I think it is plain to see that BJ's observation is more than likely the truth of the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Yes, and put Wilt Chamberlain against 7 footers 10 years down the road from his era and he would get smoked, blah blah blah.

Don't you realize how ridiculous your statements are? If MMA or any sport were based on sheer size and athleticism alone, then Tim Sylvia would have been murdered by Mariusz Pudzianowski when they fought. Randy Couture would have been murdered by Gabriel Gonzaga, Tim Sylvia, or Tony Halme (in Randy's first UFC fight).

I'm now fully convinced that you just enjoy arguing no matter how ridiculous your viewpoint is.
And I am convinced that you may be purposfully misunderstanding his points. I know you are smarter than that. And so is BJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay I think we get it! You don't like Brock Lesnar
Why does everyone assume that you hate someone or don't like them if you aren't singing their praises to the high heavens?

BJ speaks the truth. No one can argue that Brock relies solely on his mad skilz. No one can say that Brock does not lean heavily on his size and the natural physique he was blessed with. Or at least, no one has offered any such opinion or evidence to the contrary here. I just see ruffled feathers.