View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:46 PM
BamaGrits84

[QUOTE=Irish Pride;148295]And I felt that your comment about our President's opinion was extremely rude to our President. So I called this comment crap. Not your entire post. If defending our President is a waste of time then I'm happy to waste my time stating my opinion. You're welcome to think low of our President's opinion, but I'm welcome to call a disrespect flag on posting things of that nature. It seemed to me Matt's post centered on showing respect and that he felt Senator McCain showed President Obama respect in his title and President Obama didn't show Senator McCain this respect. That was the message I got behind it. Yet your quote that I called crap seemed very disrespectful to President Obama, more for the opinion comment then calling him "BO" too.[QUOTE]

Matt pointed out why McCain has earned respect. As for me respecting our president I can honestly say he gets zero from me. As Tyburn mentioned earlier, respect is earned. I have yet to see him do one single thing I find worthy of respect. Have you? Forcing healthcare reform down our throats despite the clear oposition by the majority of Americans? I don't equate being a bully with earning respect. Not this really has gone from being related to the UFC to being about politics so I won't post anymore on here about it.