View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:37 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Do you know how many people have made similar comments and post their views all over the internet? I bet there are post on here where I've said what I would like to do to Pelosi. He didn't make a direct threat. He was asked who he wanted to fight next and he said BO. It wasn't like he was running around threaten to choke the president out. I think it is crap that he is getting treated this way. If he made a joke about wanting to fight Bush everyone would have laughed. Kanye would have been tweeting how this guy is the best fighter ever.

You are right about the way the UFC works if your not a money maker though.
whether or not he made a threat or not, he decided to open his mouth and he got what he deserved .. it's a two way street .. who knew that interview was gonna get played on youtube and tons of people were going to see it ... just like when the dixie chicks said they were embarrassed the president was from texas or whatever ... they didn't threaten him, but opened their mouth and got the backlash .... should have people boycotted their albums and bulldozed their cd's? should they been have dropped by sponsors? i don't know .. but they opened their mouths and had to pay the price ...