View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
Now that the season itself is over, I think that GSP did an outstanding job as a coach. His good qualities as a coach really highlighted Kos' horrendous abilities. Which, to be honest, was a bit of a shock....since he was on the show I thought he'd want to improve on things that he felt were wrong about the coaching. Oh well.

On a side note, my wonderful wife (not a huge MMA fan) is so looking forward to seeing GSP beat Koscheck. She hopes that GSP submits Kos so Kos can have no excuses about losing. He either falls asleep (or gets something broke) or taps.....the choice will be all his she says.

Later.
Dont forget he passed, according to himself, most of the coaching, over to his team, including Greg Jackson. But his Character and demenour in the face of being verbally attacked was outstanding.

Josh did everything he could to harras GSP outside of physical abuse...and GSP refrained from playing ball

I hope that GSP finishes him and that its the most embarrising thing ever (though I dont wish physical injury on anyone) I would like to see him left high and dry without the ability to give an excuse.

I feel this season of TUF salvaged the product...but ruined Josh Koscheck forever in the eyes of any compus mentus fan