Thread: Sons of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Mike: Hey bro!! Yeah I remember all that stuff.. I mean I know I'm old, but I'm not that OLD!!! There is a specific scene where Stahl is talking to Opie about Donna's death... she says something to Opie about wondering how Donna must have felt? Something like that.. so when Opie said to Stahl "This is how she felt" right before he killed her it was a deliberate line in response to something Stahl said to him earlier in the season. I just can't remember when/what.

Javier: Bro you just keep getting cooler in my book.. a Steeler fan, a Hughes fan, SOA fan and a GSP fan.... I like it brother!!! I know the scars are real but it seemed to me that Chibs cut Jimmy in the exact same way as the scars on his face. I was trying to figure out if maybe Sutter did that on purpose. I can't remember exactly if they ever explained Chibs scars on SOA or not. Heck I'll be honest.. I missed the episode where he was introduced to the series so I really don't even know how he got there.. I know he came from Ireland but I never understood if he came over from the Belfast charter of SOA or if he was former IRA AND a part of the SOA Belfast.
Ha Ha Ha Thanks Chuck

I know Wikipedia isn't that much of a trusty source but this is what they have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibs_Telford

"However, when he was thrown out of the True IRA, the group's leader, Jimmy O'Phelan, took his family from him. O'Phelan also scarred his face and told him never to return to Ireland. It is likely that he gained entry to the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's chapter in Charming, California easily due to the IRA's links to the club's Belfast chapter."

I vaguely remember Jimmy-o Making a comment to Chibs in a very taunting way. Something like "Why that smile on your face".