Thread: Sons of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Did anybody catch the season finale?

Wow...this season was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT

Seeing Opie get revenge on Stahl and Chibs get revenge on Jimmy-O made this the best episode of the series yet. Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season, but just like football it's something to look forward to every fall.
I never knew this thread existed!! I love this show!!! me and my wife watch it every week. Even this past October when Dish network dropped Fx from there Programing. I had to buy the HDMI adapter to my MacBook and the Audio adapter so we could watch the shows on ITUNES in our living room on my TV.

The show airs at 8PM here but I have my DVR set up so We dont have to watch commercials and then we watch it at 9

This was probably my Favorite ending from the 3 seasons. I loved how OPIE took revenge. The way Stal was crying was priceless. Although I thought they should have tortured Jimmy-o a little bit more Im glad Chibs got to kill him.

I was surprised that the whole club knew about his deal with Stal but relieved at the same time.

I always knew Clay and Gemma had killed John Teller
I cant wait for Jax to find out and I cant imagine how he is going to kill Clay.