View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
There's an unaired clip on the TUF website of Kos going in to apologize after his team goes home. They're all cooped up in their respective locker rooms & when Kos's team heads out to the van(s), Tate leans out of GSP's locker room to see what's up. Tate & the Armenians start yapping at each other again (I can't remember who starts it), but Kos does a great job of shoving his fighters out the door & telling them to leave it be. Then, when he doesn't leave with them, the Armenians realize he's plannign to go back & talk to Tate. They immediately want to be there to back him up, but Kos yells at 'em to get in the van. Once they drive away, he walks into GSP's locker room, sits down right next to Tate (they're the only ones in there) & apologizes. He goes on to say that Tate's welcome to say whatever he wants to about Kos, but that the guys on his team are off limits because they're sacrificing so much to be here.

TBH, it won Kos a ton of points in my book.
I just don't like any of the crap talking and pot stirring that goes on and when it is a coach or a teacher it makes it even worse to me. I am not a fan of the medic for participating in talking crap and feel he should have been replaced if he was going to be a problem. I despise poor sportsmanship.

~Amy

My son made this for me: